We empower kingdom leaders & organizations in the workplace and the church to maximize their potential
BRIAN BENNETT Leader. Pastor. Strategist. Coach.
Brian is a leader, pastor, and coach who is passionate about helping others unlock their leadership potential in Jesus’ name. He is married to his glorious wife Katie and father to his two boys whom he delights in. He serves as an executive pastor at a multi-site church in the St Louis area. He is the founder of MultiplyLeaders, a resourcing, coaching & consulting organization for kingdom leaders and organizations. Brian is a committed coffee drinker who is in constant pursuit of the perfect cup.
- 14+ years experience in pastoral ministry.
- Masters in Christian Ministry, Masters in Organizational Leadership
- Further Graduate Certificates in Leadership, Biblical Studies, Missional Theoloy, Exegetical Studies
- Author of Explicit Leadership and Emotional Intelligence for Kingdom Leaders
- Certified StratOp Facilitator for Churches by Paterson Center
- Certified Leadership Architect by Korn Ferry
- Certified Professional Leadership Coach
- Certified Professional Life Coach
JULIE COX, ACC Certified Coach
Julie has been drawn into Christian leadership since her teen years. Until 1999, she served at the international headquarters of Child Evangelism Fellowship as Member Care Director. She later directed Willot Road Christian Academy’s Preschool before re-joining the CEF team as Missouri State Director. In 2006, she joined the staff of Every Generation Ministries as Director of Support Services. The Awakening Church of Murrieta, California called her to direct both the children’s and women’s programs in 2011 and she co-founded Enduring Treasure Ministries in 2014. Julie’s life-passion is to help God’s people access the spiritual resources so readily available in His Word, learning to live the full life God intended for them. She considers the world to be full of friends she hasn’t met yet and can regularly be found listening to a total stranger’s life story. Everyone who knows Julie knows her as someone to be counted on for encouragement, advice and loving support. Julie focuses her coaching with MultiplyLeaders on pastor’s wives and female ministry leaders.
Chad loves to communicate God’s grace and help give shape to the worship of God’s people as a member of the preaching and creative team at Calvary Church. He is finishing his Masters in Exegetical Theology at Covenant Seminary spring 2015. He has been married to his best friend and bride for 10 years and delights in his four children. He is gifted both in preaching, creative communication and worship planning.
- 14+ years experience in pastoral ministry
- Masters of Arts in Exegetical Theology
- Chad serves as MultiplyLeaders lead preaching and public speaking coach.
- You can watch a few of his recent preaching videos here